The Low Down

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Girl's Gotta Eat

I'll start this post with an announcement: I have begun writing for another blog! Fear not readers, I'll still bug you on a weekly basis. :)

This new blog is for a wonderful small business in Orange Beach called Gulf Coast Beach Getaways. (Here's the link to the blog.) I'm excited about the opportunity and elated for the chance to give more exposure to the beautiful corner of the world that I live in.



In the interest of integrity, I am going to try to keep the two blogs separate. I don't want my employment to influence the recommendations I give you. But, from time to time, I might do some posts that are about the same topic and are quite similar. In these cases, I will be sure to inform you of my bias.

One exception to this: My employers requested that I maintain an events calendar for the area. This has proven to be quite a task... there is SO much going on! I'm going place this calendar on my blog as well. It will have it's own tab: To Do List.

Get ready, it's going to be a busy fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!